Lost Highway

I am always lonely; when the eyes close suddenly

Whom can I take in my team; before I drift into my dream?
From this world to that; Losing control like tit for tat
Live and love but; take a flight beyond realities
Where everyone is blind; I search for my own abilities

Why are you scared; it’s no longer dark
So colorful and warm; out there things seem to work
I am telling you all my soul mates; you will definitely like the place
Where bitches donot ditch and dogs donot bite; they just chase

Searching for the line; that will cross me over
Not just in sleep; or else I will be just another yawner
Well inside the eyes; is one whole new universe?
Where a rising sun is; but just another ordinary curse

And lightning strikes the demons; making him char
Always a spectator never an actor; why am I so far
Why do I have to wake up? Or for that matter why do I have to sleep?
I know what it is; my mind is soon gonna flip







Comments

  1. really amazing... beautifully penned.. few lines touched me so much: lightning strikes the demons making him char, always a spectator never an actor;y am i so far... it really can have so many underlying meanings...
    secondly, beautiful ATREE pics...de really add life to the poetry..especially those lovable spotted owlets...
    good work:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Assam-Still in the making?

Twilight Existences

Did I love you?